Garments made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather. Egyptian mummies were even wrapped in linen as a symbol of light and purity. So if you're headed for the heat, running hot underneath the hood, or looking to channel some past life breezy vibrations, this linen Kibrono is just what you need. With a linen belt to cinch it in back or tie things up in front. And don't forget the two pockets for your digital pleasure.
Materials + Care
- 55% Cotton, 45% Rayon Linen
- Hand Washed, Cut and Sewn in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Hand Wash and Hang Dry or Dry Clean Only
Size + Fit
- One size fits all
- Model is 5'10" and 160 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.
- Modela is 5'7" and 106 lbs